Okay, now I am finding it tough to do this Blogathon..but I am not ready to give up yet..so some random thoughts that are popping up now
- I can made decent pakodams..may be I should start a pakodam selling business…will it work?
- R is bugging me by not responding when I am calling her for help because she is reading. Now I can hear my mom laughing away to glory 😦
- R2 is a terror really. She is right in the middle of her terrible twos, screaming in the library, lying down on the floor of the supermarket and throwing a tantrum and screaming..and Lord, her voice..her voice is so so loud!
- This daylight savings has its advantages..but it has a lot of disadvantages too..the main thing..R2 does not sleep till 9.30 in the night..which means, I don’t get time to do any job hunting
- I plan to start studying again this year. A short course but at least something to keep me occupied!
- I have started borrowing books from the library to read. This means that I have to decide whether I want to spend time writing and searching for jobs or reading…I am tending towards the later!
- Today we had salad for lunch…With RD at work, the three of us seem to be experimenting with food
- I plan to make jhal muri today..I learnt how to make the jhal muri masala and bought some mustard oil…Now jhal muri is a common snack in the house!
- The weather in Tas is much better now…The temperatures are in the early 20s which means I have to wear only one sweater or jacket over my clothes
- R2’s toilet training is a super flop really…..and R was already potty trained at this age…Darn! I miss sending my kids to daycare 😦