Remember when I wrote how I went from 0 to 10 to 0 again!
I realised that I have been putting on way too much weight..and I do not want to spend money on any clothes any more! I have enough and more…So the point being..we were talking about something yesterday on this Whatsapp group and the lovely Monika spoke about #100DaysofWalking…who wants to join me?
RM: Kya hai woh Monika..tell me, I want to join in..what is it?
Monika: hehehhe! I just made it up
But Monika being the super lovely one, agreed to actually take up this challenge of #100DaysofWalking for me, with me. She said, lets do it..I was like okay yayayay! and then the super Deeps and awesome Pixie agreed to be a part of it as well..
When Monika tweeted about it…folks showed interest and so we decided we are doing #100DaysofWalking starting August 17th, 2016…thats today..yay!
Since, I am in Australia, I am in an early timezone, which means, that it is still morning or previous day night, in most parts of the world..which means, folks reading this right now, can definitely join in!
Here are the rules:
Actually, there are NO RULES at all :):)
You can do the following, IF you wish to
- Tweet about it every day (I plan to do that, just for my sake)
- Use the hashtag #100DaysofWalking
- You can walk 1 km, 1/2 km, 4 kms, 10 kms..whatever suits you
- You can use the treadmill or walk in your back yard, or take a walk in a garden, or even walk around your house..the point is to get moving, so that the body gets out of lethargy
- You can take pictures of anything interesting everyday and put it up on twitter using the hashtag #100DaysofWalking (I plan to do that, till I can hehehe)
- You can walk alone, walk with a friend, walk with your spouse, skip with your kids, or hop with your bunny..whatever suits you…the idea is to just keep moving, at least once a day
- Walk in the morning, walk in the noon, walk during lunchtime at work, walk to work, walk from work, walk after dinner, walk to the ice cream parlour (indulge in an ice cream!) whatever works for you…the idea is to just keep moving, like I said earlier!
- Edited to Add: Here is the Facebook group, Monika created, which you can join in to add your milestones daily – https://www.facebook.com/groups/1644960152486744/
Errr…I did say there are NO RULES na..I mean it..just walk for yourself…Monika, Deeps, Pixie and I are doing it because we thought, doing it together will be so much more fun….So come and join the party…either here or on twitter!!!
Twitter handles you can tag are @readingrsmind (Thats me), @deepstweeps (Thats Deeps) or @Monikamanchanda (Thats Monika)
Come and join the fun..who knows some of us may go beyond the 100 days as well!
*Goes off to check in the calendar, what the end date is? If anyone is faster than me, do let me know :)*