Now a days the colleges have started and the trains are full of college kids who manage to squeeze themselves and their bags into crowded compartments. When I forget to carry my book to read, I often shamelessly eavesdrop their conversations and look at how they talk and what interests them.
1. Almost all girls wear make up to college. At least, lipstick and kajal. It kind of shocks me even now. I am like, but you girls can look gorgeous even without it! you are so young!
2. Most girls have smart phones. Really fancy ones. Big screens with colourful back covers and all that jazz!
3. Most girls have colourful nail polish. Like you know, a basic colour first and then some designs over it and all. I marvel the fact they have the time and energy to do all this. I dont even have time to grow nails, bah!
4. All girls have an earphone. Sometimes they share one as well. Most of them put really loud music too. Very loud infact. I can hear the boom boom boom boom as I stand squished next to them in the compartment!
5. Most girls wear jeans n tees to college
6. Topics they talk about include
– Boys, boys and more boys
– the cute college prof they miss if he doesnt teach
– which MBA college they aspire to go to
– boys and more boys
– which movie actor dressing style is good
– what is the latest movie watched and which songs are bad
– boys boys and more boys
-love affairs in building and college
7. A lot of them use the F word in every other sentence
8. Parents are always wrong as ler most of them
9. A lot of them can talk and whatsapp simultaneously with super ease!
I guess its fun to be a college kid!