1. Has seen me super sick with a viral infection AGAIN!
2. Has been busy like crazy
3. Has seen changes in office in form of a new boss
4. Has seen me use many modes of transport – train, rick, bus, metro
5. I havent had time to even look at the blog posts.If my reader could speak, it would say ‘pongal-o-pongal’ at least 30 times over!
6. Havent had time to even approve comments
7. IMC book week in full swing..I cant believe we could do it this good…author interviews, book reviews, kids reviewing books, recipes based on books, giveaways, discount coupons, what not! I am overwhelmed with the kind of support the blog community provided..folks I havent met agreed to do book reviews for us, kids who know me only as RM aunty agreed to do book reviews, authors gave interviews, famous authors even wrote their viewpoints on books and reading, folks who I am on contact only by email, gave their superb opinions on reading and kids, folks actually went out of their way to COOK special book based recipes and then share them on the site……Gosh! I dont know what to say……I promised Preethi, I will write a post full of mush to end the book week on August 14th..will link it here..hehehehe 🙂
I am so tired that I could just sleep over the weekend…but but but..
I have two events to look forward to this weekend
1. An absolutely much awaited dinner of pani puri and pav bhaji today night 🙂
2. A society meeting tomorrow where they have promised Chinese dinner..
PS – See how I am trying to be optimistic in life 🙂