Since I am a pessimist at heart, and always cribbing, I am going to write about everyday things that make me frown on a Friday! Read at your own risk!
1. Why is it overcast when the clouds are not pouring? There is no logic na. Either you rain or you just let the sun come up no? At least my clothes will dry! (Still worried about the water cuts in Bombay , thats why asking for rains..those of you who have fallen off the chair in worry that RM started liking rains *gasp* can get up and dust your dress)
2. Why do they have 2 week long exams in the brat’s school? This week some internals going on. Will finish only on Monday..and then in August again internals…like Ma said ‘now she is in class 1, better get used to regular homework and studies!’ Gah!
3. I am yearning to eat some garlic. Yes…I sound so idiotic..but I am. I want to eat food cooked in garlic. MIL is here and she is very allergic to the smell of garlic so no garlic in the house till she is around. But yesterday, I had this sudden urge to eat Schzewan egg fried rice, hakka noodles and gobi manchurian. WHICH I DIDNT! Instead I ate channa dal and roti *eye roll*
4. RD and I are thinking of going somewhere during the August 15th long weekend. But we havent communicated with each other in the past 3 days. He leaves at 5 and comes at 11. I dont even know when he comes back. In the mornings, the only thing I give him is a cup of coffee. Tomorrow hopefully we will sit and plan!
5. Its really none of my business, but I am so bugged at some parents in our building who send their kids to play at 8 in the night. I am strict that R comes up at 8 or max 8.15 because she needs to get up early. Every evening is a fight between me and her, she pleading to stay for 10 minutes, and me being the horrid tiger mom tell her to come up or stay down the whole night. I hate it!
6. I started reading a book ‘After Taste’ and its first 10 pages left a very bad taste in my mouth so I stopped reading it.
7. I am reading a lot of children’s books now a days for IMC book week between August 4th to August 14th. But I realise I get very upset when the books end fast. I finish reading them in about a hour or two and then I start wondering why do they end so fast 😦
There, finished my crib list….good way to end a week eh?