Like yesterday. R’s school started. First, MIL went out of town, which means, I had to get up and do the entire cooking for FIL as well..which is fine you know..he is a pretty non demanding eater…but after that…its only been confusion
1. Its afternoon school which means the brat will go to daycare and the bus will get her from there…
2. R started to cry that she wanted me to put her in the daycare van…I told her I need to leave to reach office on time and that FIL will put her in..after much cajoling she agreed
3. The BEST bus I take came in reallly late..which meant, I had like 30 seconds to reach the other bus stop…it was cut to cut!!
4. The driver of the school bus whom I had called to confirm the timings, told me that he wont get the bus to R’s daycare…I suffered a mini heart attack then…somehow I calmed down and told him he had to, because he was doing it last year
5. AFter that I called up the authorities and told them, and they were extremely rude to me..but I decided to blame it on the stress that guy must be having, and then kept telling him politely that it was done till last year so why not now…He kept it dangling and told me to call nearer to the school timings…I was upset..but couldnt say anything
6. I had kept uniform and hairband in R’s bag and then told her to wear the school shoes..and she forgot!!! forgot to wear her school shoes on the way to daycare…I asked the daycare teacher to write a note and apologise..first day, bad impression?? I dont know 😦
7. Then daycare teacher called up saying that the new tiffin box I gave (after checking it at home!) was leaking the subji…I told them to just give it to her, will worry about it tomorrow!!!
8. Then called up the driver, and he told me to call up again after 10 minutes..did that he said he will be in the daycare by 10.25
9. Called up FIL who got very perturbed with R not having school shoes..I told him to just forget it…(though I was more perturbed than him!!)
10. Then FIL called up saying no bus till 10.50!!!
11. I called the driver who told me he will reach in some minutes…and then he did
12. Then FIL called up and told me that the bus had finally come…the poor man had left home at 9.30 and was waiting outside her daycare all the time…I felt so awful for him!!
In short, it was a morning that I will remember all my life..thankfully I have friends who listened to all this and made me feel much lighter about it..Thanks to you okay??
And then after all this, the man I married, calls me and tells me, why do you stress so much!!!
Today morning when I type this post…I think he is right..I really did stress a lot..
Darn! I hate it when he is right… 😦