- is all about laziness
- About vacations which havent been taken
- About seeing young boys and girls in the evening taking lazy walks and talking dime a dozen
- About see young kids cycling really fast on an empty road early in the mornings
- About seeing a couple of crazy folks like us keeping the chundo in the roof top of a high storey building in the morning and bringing it back in the evening
- About bright yellow and sparkling green mangoes being sold by the ton on the streets
- About seeing withered vegetables and leafless trees on the road
- About gulping down bottles of water in a day.
- About sneaking in water from the fridge so that the brat doesnt see it and then being discovered immediately by the brat who demands the cold water herself
- About eating watermelons so that it cools the body despite not liking it much
- About drinking buttermilk by the gallons and curd rice by the kilo
- About looking out of decent gola walas in the neighbourhood and not finding any!
- About wearing cotton cotton and more cotton
- About eating totapuri keri instant achar after making it every Sunday for oneself
- About wanting to stay inside a swimming pool only to see its overflowing with human beings
- About rejoicing how quickly and crisply the clothes dry in the hot sun
- About lamenting the onset of rainy season in scary Bombay soon
- About chilling with a cool cold drink in the evenings after work
Summer is definitely here in Bombay!