– The brat passed her Sr. KG and is official in primary section now…class 1 student…*Please pass me some kerchiefs to blow my nose* Cant believe I have a child who is going to turn six next month end!
– I was astonished to see the brat’s answer sheets. Neat, not a single mistake and she even remembered to put full stops at the end of her sentences. RD gave me the usual smug look.
– I loved getting the brat’s new books. She has proper subjects from this year, English literature, grammar, maths, science, moral education, hindi, marathi (RD and I are wondering who is going to teach her marathi, we both can speak a bit and understand everything..but writing!) and I loved the smell of the new books and read through her English literature book..she has lessons from Roald Dahl and Ruskin Bond 🙂 How super is that :):) my favorite pass time in my summer vacations was to read my English book back to back :):) I know, I am weird that ways 🙂
– I am astonished at the amount of money which our family spends on a monthly basis. And trust me, we have cut out on eating out completely or to about once a month, we never go for movies, we have stopped taking the car out for long rides, we dont seem to spend any money on clothes except for R..and yet…I dont know how we end up with nearly zero balance at the end of every month..does anyone else have this problem? RD has this really sophisticated system of tracking money on excel..something I dont want to get into because it only gives me tummy aches and heart burns 😦
– The heat is killing in Bombay and I have started resorting to the Mapro Lemon Barley water which RD got for me the other day.I drink a glass everyday and feel so much better…I guess I should have done what Amma used to do every winter…buy lemons by the kilo and make lime juice and store..I didnt and now am repenting…yesterday we asked, the cost of one lime is RS. 5 here 😦
– For the first time , I completely forgot about a meeting with the IMC folks yesterday. just completely forgot..and they had even sent me reminders…darn! old age is catching up..am still feeling guilty about it!
– I am doing such mundane work at work that I have been wondering for the past week why am I being paid money for such work 😦 and this is from someone who loves data entry :):)