1. Wish me luck as I go with the brat for her school picnic tomorrow. Apparently either the child can go alone or go with the ‘mother’ not parent *rolls eyes* Brat said ‘Amma, all Ammas coming, you only not coming’ so I am going..please please please wish me luck
2. Work is getting crazier by the minute
3. I saw the metro train running on the metro tracks day before yesterday. It was as if a dream. No, the test rides are still only but after 8 bloody years at least something is moving on those tracks eh?
4. I want a long holiday where I do nothing. Eat, sleep, read. (Not happening!)
5. I never knew, I would say this, but for some reason, I have stopped blog hopping. I used to love to discover new blogs and read, but now a days, I just read the usual regular ones. And I comment even less 😦
6. I have experimented with quite a few dishes, but dont seem to have the enthu to put them up on the blog. Some baked manchurian, pizza sauce made in bulk, some wheat cookies, etc etc.
7. Here is something I wrote after attending a self defence class at work