Eight is a big number…especially when it involves spending that much time with a person you haven’t met 25 years prior to that.
And we did it. RD and I completed 8 years of marriage. Its been a rocky relationship but our togetherness has survived it. I planned to write a love filled note for him, but that would be too boring, so here are 8 things I have learnt from him over these years
1. Be practical
2. Take care of the finances
3. Be career minded and yet know where to draw a line
4. Holidays are meant to be taken not given to the company you work for
5. Worry about stuff when you have to cross the bridge not 12343943 miles before that!
6. Never comment on food. Its meant to be eaten don’t criticize other people’s efforts
7. Encourage as much as you can
8. Fight, but learn to say sorry as well
Yep, 8 things in 8 years. Not bad RD! I don’t claim to have mastered all this, but I have surely learnt all this from you.
Thanks for the lovely ear rings. and as usual I haven’t got you anything. But you are used to it na ?
Yesterday, we made pizza together. He tried to make it in the microwave and I did it on the gas. R ‘preferred’ his pizzas while he preferred mine 😉
It was an evening we spent at home together after a long time. Just the three of us, without any phones or TV or gadgets to disturb us. Talking, laughing, feeding each other and having what is called a true family time together. I will cherish yesterday evening for a long time 🙂
okay, now you guys can go awwwww!