Techie2Mom got all inspired by Tharani and came up with her set of whys? Here are my answers 🙂
– Why does Zini have to do potty when I am about to put my first morsel in my mouth?
Its called the Law of Mother-Eating-Me-Pottying. Its an unwritten rule among infants and toddlers who feel that how can their mother eat when they are feeling like going to potty and eating again! Check with any new mother, she will talk about the this MEMP law!
– Why does the Aata (or sugar or Bournvita) gets over when I am in real hurry?
Its called the Law of NeverStoringWhatsNeeded. No one pays attention to this law. All householders suffer as a result of this law. More sophisticated people call it the Murphy’s law, but the real name is Law of NSWN.
– Why does the phone (or doorbell or both) ring when I am kneading dough or worse when I am making Zini sleep?
When you knead dough or put a baby to sleep, you send electromagnetic and sonar signals to people around you, who suddenly remember you and send ring/phone at the same time. You should be happy, you are following the law of Sound Vs. Sleep attraction.
– Why does her shcool give vacation when I am doing blogging marathon?
Or why am I doing blogging marathon when her school has vacation? Wait, I know the answer 🙂
Answer known by T2M. Hence not given
– Why does Zini keep asking “Why” all the time?
Errr..thats genetic no?
– Why does Zini wake up when I want her to sleep and sleep when I want her wake up?
Its called the child’s law of sleep. No parent on earth has been able to find proof to this, and hence its not proved yet, but as per the law of averages, all children DONT want to sleep when their parents want them to sleep. In common knowledge, this is also known as the law of vice versa sleep. Any toddler would call it, ‘myparentdoesntunderstandmeatthisstageIamdreadingmyteens law’
– And Why does she wake up when I am about to publish the post?
Errr..because she doesnt want to you to trouble RM aunty with any more whys!
Acha done answering, no now more whys will be answered in this blogathon unless I run out of topics 🙂