1. Went to get R’s results of the exams of early december. Mera Pappu passed and all that jazz!
2. Went to do a book reading for Project Crayons. Had fun. Few things told to me
a. Didi aap jeans mein bahut aache dikhte ho. Salwar nahi wear karne ka!
b. Next time, princess story bolna…one more princess story 🙂
c. I told them the princess story and they called the princess as pinky and the little girl as rinky 🙂
3. Went to the market and got vegetables. Note to self – Dont go with RD because both of us want to buy the entire market and come. arey you buy this, I will buy that, and I buy that and you buy this
4. Cleaned the fridge and re filled it with veggies. The lady who works at my place asked me if we had bought veggies for the month 😦
5. Made tomato achar (Tomatoes were really cheap Rs. 20 for 1.25 kgs. couldnt resist!)
6. Made chilly pickle based on this recipe, but I think I got the wrong chillies bah!
7. Spent the night nursing the burning hands thanks to the chilly seeds removal..RD thinks I am mad 😦
8. Sunday morning started packing for the wedding. R got super excited and managed to extend the task of packing from 1 hour to 4 hours saying amma this and amma that 😦
9. Made idli maav and vagharela mamara
10. Went to buy jeans for R in the evening! Seriously kids jeans costs Rs. 1500 did anyone know that *faints*
Okay, that was my weekend, apart from the fact that I joined a super fun Whatsapp group 🙂
How was yours?