I turned out to be some sort of a crazy human being who managed to
1. Get a document from someone by travelling like 25 kilometres
2. Work full day in office on Saturday
3. get a gazillion quantity of coriander leaves because they were really cheap only to come home to realise that RD did exactly the same because they were really cheap (one set of cheapo couple we are!)
4. Make pudina thogail (not very great)
5. Make tomato achar (very nice!)
6. Make undhiyu with fulkas on Sunday morning (very good- Thats my dish of the week, pictoral recipe coming up soon!)
7. Clean up an entire cupboard which hadnt been touched since April 2011 (How do I know? Because the newspapers which I keep to cover the shelf were dtd April 2011 *Rolls eyes*)
7. Wrote three book reviews for IMC (will be cross posted here!)
8. Watched the first 3 minutes of Dhoom 3 and then went back to my book
9. Finished the Queen of Babble in the Big City in 2 days!
10. Ran with R with her cycle for 10 rounds of the building
11. Ate yummy kothimbir vadi (had to use that gazillion quantity of coriander no?)
12. Made the 5 minute besan ladoo in the microwave which turned out yummy but over gheey..next time need to reduce the ghee quantity. It turned out pretty shapeless but yumm..as RD says, anyways it will be shapeless once we bite into it eh? Now you know why I am still with this man after 7 years of marriage 😉
How was your weekend?