Its a brand new year. So lets start with some resolutions. There is nothing wrong with keeping realistic resolutions and anyways, whatever resolutions you have made till date have been a flop. so you may as well keep some eh? just for the spirit of the season and all that 🙂
1. Be more positive, optimistic and look forward to new challenges in life
2. Dont bother losing weight any more. You are an XL and will remain so all your life. So now buy clothes that fit you, not those you need to squeeze into. But remember to get fitter okay?
3. Cook one new dish every week. It can be anything, sweet, savory, hot, cold, bitter, sour, whatever, but one new dish every week okay? Thats not asking for too much na…
4. Shout less at the brat. Yes, I mean it. You are just going overboard. I know you mean well and all that jazz, but just try being more polite and firm eh?
5. Go on a proper holiday with the brat and the spouse for a week. Like a holiday which does not involve going to parents, inlaws, brother, sister, sis in laws houses..like a proper holiday spent in a hotel. The last one you took was in 2006 when you went with RD on your honeymoon!!!
Not bad, five is an achievable number no?
I think you can do it RM, I truly believe you can. Now, its up to you. Lets talk again next year, same time.