1. I made bisi bele bhaat today morning for my lunch. Also vaghar wala curd rice. I am getting my south Indian roots back eh? Nah! Actually its a pot luck at work today, and someone suggested something south Indian apart from idlis and dosas
2. I dropped half the the bisibelebhaat masala down while opening the fridge. RD is stuck at home cleaning it up since I was getting late to work
3. On that note, RD has not gone to work today. He is unwell he says, but will work from home! *rolls eyes*
4. On that note again, I have been pleading to RD to help me out with something. He tells me that he will do it today *fingers crossed*
5. The brat thinks that crying is the solution to all problems. I keep telling her that wont work. Asked her to try using please, which she seems to misuse honestly
Amma, please can we have pastry today?
Amma, please can I get a piece of chocolate today?
When I say no, she says, arey but Amma please bola na..I say please first, so you have to givofy to me!
*rolls eyes and wonders how much hair will grey by the time she turns into a teenager*
7. And for those of you with I phones, the brilliant sis of mine has come up with an App and all that. Kitna acha lagta hai, to read this on my blog 🙂
8. I discovered this bakery near my house which sells wheat based thin crust pizza bases. I think its awesome. Its like my discovery of the year or something. The pizzas come out so nice and crisp even on a dosa tava. Planning to make the pizzas a monthly treat for sure. And honestly, its WAAAAAAAAYY cheaper than getting from dominos and pizza huts….its about 12.5 Rs per base + some 75 additional rupees per pizza for the cheese, veggies, sauce…imagine how much profit these pizza guys make!!!
9. I am really looking for a change of profession. May be will open a larri near my place selling something hot!
10. Did anyone buy tender coconuts in Mumbai recently? They are sooooooooooo expensive..some are 25 and some are 30 rs per coconut *faints*
okay ta ta for now!