The awesome Pixie who writes these really insightful blog posts, and sometimes really heart touching stories, has been kind enough to award me One Lovely Blog award.
Now, I started reading Pixie after reading her comments on Pepper’s blog I think. And I was hooked on. Go check out her blog 🙂
Anyways so as per this award I need to list 8 things about me and spread the love to 5 more bloggers!
Now eight things about me. Thats tough because I hardly have not written something about myself which people who read my blog regularly dont know yet. There is nothing which I can add to. Really. So let me write about 8 recipes which you can make in a jiffy.
1. Mumura – Heat some oil in Kadai. Add mustard seeds, hing, haldi. Add groundnuts. Fry a bit. Add mumura/puffed rice/kurmura/mudi/pori. Add salt. Add some chilly powder. Let it roast some more and its ready 🙂
2. Corn Bhel – Boil Corn. Add chopped onions, tomatoes, cucumbers, capsicums, pomegranates, lemon juice, chaat masala and mix well. Garnish with corriander
3. Lime juice – Squeeze lime. Add salt sugar in water. stir well. Add ice and drink
4. Chocolate milk shake – Take slightly warm milk, add bournvita to it. Stir well. Keep in fridge. Take out after a while and pour in a class and mix again and drink up.
5. Chocolate flavored Fruit Salad – Chop all the fruits you have in the house. Take milk, add bournvita to it, add the fruits. Put in fridge for a while. Take out and eat it up
6. Sprouts Chaat – Same as corn bhel. Use sprouts instead
7. Sweet Daliya Kesari – Take 1/2 cup Daliya. Roast in ghee. Add 1 cup boiled water to it. Add gud. Mix well. Garnish with ghee roasted cashew if you want
8. Buy a bar of Dairy Milk and eat it as dessert 🙂
Okay, so thats eight things about me.
Pixie has also added her five favorite quotes. I dont know why. But these are my five favorite quotes, written by RM
1. Always sleep. Its the best solution to all problems.
2. Never be slack in buying safety pins. You dont know what all uses they have
3. If you are deciding to have children, please baby sit a 3-5 year old without his/her parents around, before deciding. It gives you a whole new perspective to your concept of parenting. And you are welcome to babysit R anytime 🙂
4. There is nothing wrong in being polite. Even to rude people. Being impolite only makes things worse. The only people you can take liberties is with – spouse, mother and father. No one else!
5. Always have the ability to laugh at yourself. Once you lose that, everyone becomes a pain to live with!
Now my quotes done,five people I need to pass on the award to..
Now thats the toughest honestly
1. Priceless,Timeless – Because her posts are totally priceless
2. MomofRS – because her twin stories are amazingly awesome
3. Smitha – because she is one of my parenting gurus
4. Comfy – Because she is another of my parenting gurus
5. Smita – Because she is super cool 🙂
Thanks Pixie 🙂 Had fun writing this post