1. Still trying to understand the smart phone. I must be seriously technologically challenged!
2. RD messed up completely with my phone honestly..he synced FB with my blog wala gmail, I started getting people I didnt even know on my FB..finally I got so bugged that I deactivated my account and in all this the man I married deleted ALL MY CONTACTS! Now I have no one’s number :(:(
3. He felt awful about it and apologised profusely…it was not the deleting contacts that bugged me, it was syncing my FB to my blog email…trying hard to remain anon (as much as I can) and the guy goes and does this *rolls eyes*
4. I was right when I said I am not smart enough for a smart phone and the butter fingers that I am, I end up typing stuff like ‘saewpt;amdnbwep soeamnpte oenabens e=werle ‘ and then go delete delete delete!!
5. I am liking Twitter though…RD teases me that I am obssessed so I am trying to just use the phone when I am not at home!
6. I now know Whatsapp well…My cousin even helped me get into a cousins group..
7. Ganesh Chaturthi was welcomed with modaks and payasam at 5.45 in the morning before RD left for work. My Amma is seriously doubting my sanity. Arey even Ganesh Bhagwan would not have woken up then after a tiring night she told me at that time…yaa..but wanted to do the nevidiyam before RD left for work since we were visiting friends in the other side of town in the evening!
8. R ate 10 modaks and demanded 10 more…*rolls eyes*
9. Neighbour aunty gave awesome channa dal payasam!
10.I cant think of a number 10. Gah!
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to all though belated eh?