Have been crazy busy at work, honestly cleaning other people’s muck and that upsets me…
However, looking at the brighter side of life
1. IMC Book Fortnight was a pretty decent hit..from getting interviews from the wonderful Sangi and awesome Sandhya, to reviewing books to getting to know about children who love to read..its was awesome..
2. IMC starts a festival food recipe contest..go on and participate…I promise to put up one recipe (Preethi is laughing in that corner with that idea!)
3. Did you see RMB’s article?
4. Loved this piece which I wrote on IMC about stringing them together ( told you this was shameless marketing!)…I bet not many people would have heard of these ways of stringing flowers..its awesome!
5. I finished reading Business Sutra (I hated it in the beginning, began to enjoy it in the middle and I think I am going to get a copy for Appa if I find it second hand somewhere, because its awesome)
One sentence which stood out was
There is nothing right or wrong in this world. There is only cause and consequence. That is why accountability and responsibility matter.
6. R’s exams are on..and funnily I got a bit upset with her NOT studying on Saturday, until Amma told me to shut up and let her be…I realised I was getting hyper about nothing…I mean, so fine, she doesnt want to read crowd, brown, road, whatever….
7. I am thinking of joining a Zumba class. I saw a couple of videos on youtube and was totally impressed. The only issue is managing the time..gah! actually the issue is the fees…the place I enquired, they said Rs. 2000 a month for 8 sessions…I found that a bit steep…Amma says she used to pay Rs. 250 for my dance classes years ago, so this one seems fine as per her…does anyone have any idea on Zumba class fees?
8. I weighed myself at Amma’s house last trip and have touched 75 kgs..Amma practically fell off the chair or whatever when she saw what I touched…I better start losing weight..not to get that lean look, but to remain fit and healthy!
9. Have registered for the dream run for the Mumbai marathon..anyone else who is running?
10. I think I must be mad to sit and write a 10 point blog post when I need to finish a 100 page report..but I guess…by now everyone knows I am mad eh?
11. Because I dont want to stop at 10, I am reading other posts, no time to comment 😦