Over the weekend, I did so much that I need another weekend now!
- In the morning, cleaned the kitchen, changing the papers in the shelves and rubbing the dirt with collins!
- Made dosas for breakfast
- Went out with RD to do the usual saturday chores of banks and taxes and stuff
- Dropped the brat to the daycare
- Came back to grind the soaked moong dal for moong Chilla
- Made moong Chilla for RD and self
- Worked on book reviews and stuff for IMC (Check out the next few days, have reviewed children’s books)
- Again made Adai in the night which meant grinding the maav for that!
- Watched a bit of TV and went to sleep
- RD came back with a friend he is training with, so made adais by the millions for everyone and packed for his house as well. Then even made molagapodi for him to carry back home (next time anyone visits me, please tell me you want molagapodi, I have realised that it takes only 15 minutes to make it!!!)
- Cleaned the house
- Made dal, rice, beans curry for lunch
- Cleaned the bathroom
- Washed R’s hair and my hair (phew!)
- Pretended to sleep for a while, but the brat just wont let me, so entertained her
- Made idli maav
- Decorated R’s activity book, along with R for Janmasthami!
- Went out in search for peacock feather
- Got back peacock feather and stuck that + few loose pages which R had torn from her book back to her book
- Made mamara for the week
- Kept the veggies/ groceries at their places..
- And then watched a bit of TV before going to sleep
Darn! called me conceited, but now I am really tired!