Smita (http://www.books-life-n-more.blogspot.in/) called me yesterday and threatened me with all sorts of stuff if I didnt update the blog..
and since I love her a lot, this absolutely random update is for you 🙂
1. Its raining in Bombay. Whats new eh? But thankfully God has been hearing me and now it doesnt rain heavily in the mornings..only in the evenings! But hey, lets hope I dont jinx it!
2. I have a cold. Horrid cold, and cough and head ache. I went to the parlour on Sunday to apply mehendi (RD was travelling!) and then I got a really really bad cold! Moral of the story – RD is a better bet for mehendi application + I save 150 rs eh?
3. The brat had a major scolding from me day before yesterday for being rude to her grandparents..if there is one thing that irritates the hell out of me is rudeness to elders..She did apologise after I got really bugged at her and yelled at her. I do feel horrid about it, but I think now she understands the difference
4. RD had gone to Chennai and he came back with so much luggage that he had to check in his baggage heheeh 🙂 He got like 100s of stuff for R 😉 and three pjyamas to wear at home for me 🙂
5. I am re-reading Harry Potter again..this time finished book 7 and now going back to book 6..Folks in office feel I need to get my head examined! but I think Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
6. I did a google hangout session on Sunday and google seems to want to dominate how I want to name myself..so from R’s Mom on google, I am RM Mater…(read PG Wodehouse for Mater reference!)
7. I suddenly am missing Baroda like crazy..I want to go back and settle down there…except that both RD and I will be out of jobs!
8. I have discovered twitter via IMC and though I am not super impressed, I like the idea of following people and learning other people’s opinion..but all in all, I think I am more of a blog person than twitter..How can I blabber on with only 160 characters? And honestly, why 160 characters..why not 150 or 170..just curious!
9. R’s daycare teacher has asked us to make her wear shorts under frock and skirts..saying that she doesnt know how to sit properly otherwise. and this is for all girls of her age group in the daycare..my thoughts about that are a bit confused..at her age, does it make a difference? I dont know..any opinions?
10. We got Sandeepa’s (BongMom – http://www.bongcookbook.com/) interview on IMC yesterday..and we loved her…go check it here (http://www.indianmomsconnect.com/2013/07/01/interview-with-a-foodlife-book-author-sandeepa/)…and check out Trish’s simple but yummy Gajar Halwa here (http://www.indianmomsconnect.com/2013/07/02/winter-warmers-gajar-ka-halwa/)