– It rained exactly when I had to walk from R’s bus stop to mine, and the rain came so fast and sudden, that I was wet before I could open the zip of my sack to get that umbrella out
but….At least R was not wet eh?
– I spent 1.5 hours in the kitchen again, making only roti and subji, and poha…
but…at least I got some yummy paneer for lunch 🙂
– I am exhausted after the weekend work honestly
but…at least I got THAT humongous showcase clean eh?
– I think I want to crawl into bed and sleep
but…at least, I can look forward to the evening to do some sleepy things eh?
– I had to run to catch that bus on time
but..at least, the driver waited for us before he started the bus 🙂
– I have loads of work to do
but..at least I wont be bored at work 🙂
and last but not the least, read the super duper Sowmya Rajendran’s interview on IMC here (http://www.indianmomsconnect.com/2013/06/23/interview-with-a-popular-childrens-book-writer-sowmya-rajendran/)
go on click and read her awesome answers to my questions 😉 and oh oh Mayil Part 2 is going to be out in October..yipeeeeeeeeeee