for a smart phone…I am not smart enough for a smart phone..
they scare me..just like I am scared of roller coaster rides…smart phones represent the same roller coasters to me albeit in a smaller way…
Its like getting into a maze and not being able to find your way out and then pass on the phone to the spouse to ask him to help you…
I have never had a smart phone till date…RD has had a variety of them…I never used them for any purpose until it was like an emergency..and I had to take a call while he was driving etc etc…
Here are the reasons why I am a bit reluctant to get a smart phone
1. I will get addicted to the internet….I am sure of that…if I can check my mail continously or be online constantly, I think I will cease to be a human and will become an extension of the smart phone..
2. Expensive – Jeez the smart phones ARE expensive!
3. Cost of the internet while on the go – *shudders*
4. Maze like features…I mean boss, idhar I have issues withdrawing money from the ATM, I am too scared to even think of navigating myself through a smart phone
5. Then I cant find a reason to fight with RD if even I am on the phone constantly…I mean if I become like him, where will I get a topic to fight eh?
6. The need to constantly charge it…I put the ironing box to iron – RD’s phone is charging there…I put on the goodknight – RD’s phone is charging there, I try to put my charger and RD phone is charging there…ugh! I wont be surprised if RD manages to get 10 chargers and just stick them to all our plug points and keep playing musical
chair plugs with us! *rolls eyes*
7. Un-smart people like me dont usually carry a Smart phone eh?
But honestly, lately I have been tempted.
To find a quick recipe, or to get one of the addresses by email in a jiffy..or last but not the least with this apps called wassap or something…I was enamoured by it when I saw it on a friend’s phone..its like a messaging system between any phone..like sms but totally free..how cool is that!
Am I buying one now?
Nah..mera 2500 Rs ka micromax is working just fine..and guess what I dont even have to charge it for a week..*Sticks tongue out*
And in the meantime, Did you people check out the IMC Celebrates Motherhood
for the next 12 days, be prepared for an overdose of motherhood eh? Go on, be a part of the crowd and have fun 🙂