– I can flap my arms around to save myself from drowning..despite of all the knowledge RD gives me about buoyancy and our body will remain afloat, yaada yaada…I dont seem to trust the guy too much..I mean, just because he swims like a fish, I cant grow gills over night can I?
– Its fun to jump in the water…no wonder R did it 20 times…I did it 10 times and then realised people were wondering who is whose mom *rolls eyes*
– RD says ‘close your mouth and swim’ Gah! easy for him to say that…he doesnt have a nose as big as mine…mine are shaped like an hippo on top of a rhino…water just walks in easily eh?
– Punctuality – its a virtue I think, every mumbaikar seems to lack..then how can we complain our 6.22 local comes in at 6.30! we went for a 14 year old’s birthday party…we were called between 12.30 and 1..RD was sure no one would be there, but I insisted and we reached at 12.55..(I was bugged at RD for being late) only to realise it was only the birthday boy and his mother 😦 no one landed up before 2..honestly, what are we teaching our kids..being late is okay????
– I managed to do Chakrasana that day at the Yoga class..I think I looked like the cat who swallowed a canary! albeit upside down!
– I have discovered the new word in comfort..there is this skirt like thing which is actually a pant (R says it looks like a dhoti!) which I got for 299 Rs at Spencers…I think they are a million times more comfortable than jeans…
Amma says she has seen a lot of foreigners wear it in Goa! I love love love them…I got so enthused buying them, that I have four of them now!
– I have been painting..a LOT of T shirts! Will request RD to accommodate some photography in his tight schedule *rolls eyes* and put them up on the blog!
– On Friday, RD got some exotic breads like masala bread, garlic bread, olive bread…The guy sure knows the way to my heart is through bakery products…We have some really yummmmmm sandwiches!
– R got her results on Friday..she did well…the teacher said it was a pleasure to have her in the class and she didnt make a single mistake in her rhymes, in her numbers, english writing, story telling yaada yaada..in short, she is turning out to be RD’s daughter!
– Someone told me the other day while I was sitting with R ‘She looks exactly like your husband’ I replied ‘Thank God for that eh?’