1. I am really really tired..mentally and physically…I wonder how so many people manage to so many things without issues…When I was a kid, I always wanted to be an adult and go to office…right now, I want to go back to being a kid..where I dont have to make decisions..do the hard work of talking to people about topics I am reluctant to talk about and I just want to curl on my Amma Appa’s laps and forget the world…Its a challenge being an adult..and even more challenging when I have to make my OWN decisions 😦 Darn!
2. Office has been busy and I have been trying to be professional…RD told me yesterday he will give me a rating of 5 to the conversation I told him I had with my manager…for me, thats a big big professionally satisfying moment..yaa..the man I married is someone whom I consider to be really professional eh?
3. R and RD have joined a swimming class..they have completed 3 days..and R seems to be pretty excited…RD is a pro swimmer, but we are asking a trainer to teach R since R seems to take RD for granted 🙂 R has cried for all the three days and laughed like hell for all the three days as well..which means, things are going well…I am crossing my fingers that she overcomes her fear for water and she manages to be a water baby like her father
4. I have attended two Fridays of Yoga in my office. I dont seem to get that zen state of concentration..darn 😦
5. R’s school ended and she has her vacations..which means I drop her to daycare which means I keep going to office late for the next two months…which means I leave late, which means life is going to be crazy for some time..but I am used to it..
6. R wants a birthday party for her birthday this year..I dont mind the celebrations..I just dont know whom to invite..she wants her daycare friends AND her school friends and RD says if we hold it in the house, we have to call the building kids since R sometimes gets invited….in short, my mind is totally confused!
7. I have decided not to worry about my weight anymore..honestly, I am one of the few in my Yoga class who seems to manage most of the aasanas with relative (thats the key word here!) ease…I thought I lost weight when I got affected with that horrible urinary infection..but three people have asked me if I have ‘good news’ to share since I seem to have put on weight!!! so Gah! to you my weight..I dont want a waist of 26…I am happy with my 34 and I will just thrive to be fitter thats all!
8. A lot of people think I look good in knee length skirts…thats what I am going to shop for from now on!
9. Right now, RD has gone to drop R to the daycare, and I am supposed to be doing some pending office work..instead I have started blogging because I missed this space
10. I am not even going to read my reader anymore..just too many pending posts! Will start afresh monday morning 🙂
Happy weekend folks!