But Happy 4th birthday, Blog :) You turned 4 on March 12th 🙂 and I was too busy going to Delhi and falling sick to acknowledge your birthday..ya ya…I know I am hopeless 🙂
But thank you..just for being there..
To vent out my feelings, giving words to my thoughts and improving my life greatly..
I must admit, I have changed as a person after becoming a blogger.
– I have taken my parenting skills to a different level. Honestly, I think I am a better parent after reading other people’s opinions/thoughts on parenting etc. My rigid views on parenting have become more flexible
-I have learnt to enjoy others’ opinions. I loved reading other blogs and learning from them, reading their views, agreeing/ disagreeing with them.
– I have learnt that you can have conflicting views on topics and yet remain friends
– I have broadened my outlook regarding a lot of things…I have learnt to take things positively.
– I read a lot more new stuff
– And best of all, I think I have made a group of friends – Virtual and in some cases, after having met them, real, who are a very very strong support system to me!
Four years ago, I could never have imagined that I would have such a strong support system ever! I know I can rant on the blog, ask questions to other people, be as stupid as can be, and yet expect someone to mail, comment, sms me and give me answers, give me encouragement and give me that bit of extra push which makes my life so much easier…I can write about my problems and know that someone will be there to make me feel better…
So thank you Blog for being what you are…I hope I continue to treat you with the same zeal and enthusiasm as I have till date. I must confess here that a day without you is often difficult for me to pass. I am totally addicted to you 🙂
Happy 4th and hope to keep you with me for ever 🙂