1. Thanks everyone for writing in and calling (Smita!) and asking if things were fine…yes kind of fine
2. Was on an official trip to Delhi which began on Monday morning 5 and ended Wednesday night 10! Darn! I am so exhausted
3. Came back to an ecstatic R and relived RD – R has been running fever of above 100 every night which disappears as soon as she hears the word school in the morning!
4. I have trained RD well eh? He managed R’s dabba, washing the vessels in the night, getting R ready to school and taking her to the doctor. Whats pending now is teaching him how to tie two chotis to R for school along with ribbons 😉 Should start the training next week hopefully 😉
5. R and RD had a wonderful time together when I was not there. R has declared she likes her father more because he lets her sleep till 6.30 in the morning instead of 6.15..Jeez! these kids I tell you!
6. I had a good time in Delhi myself..took a foreigner to Delhi Haat and he loved it. I didnt buy anything at all..I thought it was very expensive!
7. I think the Delhi trip gave me good exposure to a lot of things professionally. I hope I learn from it and make the best of it
8. R is not going to the picnic tomorrow. I havent told her that yet, but the doctor has asked me to take blood tests and X rays for her which meant me taking a leave today. I will get the reports later…She seems chirpy enough but the daily high night fever is a bit scary…Fingers crossed
9. I have my English language training tomorrow. Hopefully my posts will see better English soon 🙂
10. My reader says 160 unread posts…baap rey, I dont think I will get the time to read them, so apologies to everyone if I dont comment…will try and get back to regular blogging next week
11. ( I know I said 10 points, but whats an RM post with out food)
I bought the following from the Haldirams in Delhi
– Pudina Masala Peanuts (Yummm)
– Kaju Mixture (Gave it to my neighbour aunty as a token of thanks for doing R’s hair everyday)
– Nimbu Masala sev (Slurp!!!!!!)
– Two kinderjoy for R which she hasnt touched thanks to the fever
and oh oh! one Ruskin Bond book for R which I plan to read aloud from next week in the bus 🙂