1. R still had 100 Fever when I dropped her to the auditorium
2. Crocin still works wonders
3. She danced amazingly nice and even had a guy stand on her back at the end of the dance
4. She danced on the song ‘Go Go Govinda’ from the movie Oh My God (All information given are RD’s copyright 🙂 )
5. She thankfully had to wear a black pant, silver t shirt, rani coloured jacket, which meant no difficulty for me
6. I went to my neighbour to borrow a lipstick and the neighbour is so so so cute, that she ended up getting her whole make up set for R and did the entire make up from the compact powder, to kajal to blush to everything *Falls at her feet*
7. R looked at her teacher, while I explained the fever, to teacher, then she looked at me and said ‘abhi aap jao, upar sit karo, main dance karungi’
8. I didnt click a SINGLE picture darn!
9. RD messages me on Wednesday afternoon when he had gone to her school to figure out how to dress your child
‘Can you beat this. I am the only dad here. All others are mothers’
I reply ‘ hahahaha. thats because you are a perfect father’
I am not very sure about the perfect father part, but he sure is a perfectionist,
Check out this paper in which he wrote the instructions
Read in particular about bad manners and see the cute sa drawing about how to tie the hair
I sure love this fellow hehehehe 🙂
10. R still has fever, severe wheezing and bad cough accompanied by a bad ear ache. but other wise she is doing well *rolls eyes* I am taking her back to the doctor tomorrow evening :):)
11. Completely irrelevant, but this made me feel bad 😦
Today morning, I came to office late after dropping R at the daycare. In a hurry, and the total morning confusion, I left my phone at the wash room.
This lady who cleans our wash room gave the phone to the admin guy, who called up my brother, etc etc and figured out it was my phone. HE called me and asked me to take it which is great. I am thankful to the lady for being so honest. He told me to give that lady something so that such goodness can be encouraged, I didnt dispute that.
So that lady came to see me, I thanked her profusely aand told her that I would meet her at the washroom.
I went to the washroom, thanked her again adn gave her Rs. 50.
She looks at the money, and says ‘kya madam itna hi, yeh to bahut kum hai, thoda aur do’
I was shocked. I just said ‘nahi theek hai, thank you’ and walked off.
Now, was Rs. 50 really less? I admit the phone I have is some Rs. 3000, but should I have given her more money?