Jeez! we did it eh?
Completed seven years of marriage…I am going Phew!
how about you? Are you going oh my God! we managed it or are you going Wow, I dont believe it
I think its great we did seven years..knowing you and your temperament and me and my temperament, it sure is an achievement, whoever says what okie?
I just hope and pray we continue this journey to reach seventy seven okie?
Its not been like the smoothest of sailings, but its not be hurricane-y as well na?
I mean, I am sure just like me, you must have wondered at times, why exactly we have been married, but we just pulled across those phases of turbulences na?
We have won some, we have lost some, but we have been in it together.
I have bugged you, and you have bugged me, but guess, we did manage to stay together.
Anyways, for the future, just for records,in seven pointers (We did seven years na thats why, looks smug)
1. You continue to do whatever you have been doing for the house…you know, like manage the finances, look at the investments, hang the clothes, fold them inside out and try and explain to me why its not a bad thing *rolls eyes*
2. Additionally, you may want to take up keeping the patrams in the shelf at night and sitting with R to do her homework
3. In the meantime, I will continue to do what I am doing, running the household and doing the cooking and stuff in the morning
4. Additionally, I want to take up the task of handling the TV remote and sitting for 3 hours straight on the bean bag with a book/kindle in hand
5. We can divide the work of keeping the ironed clothes into the cupboard…you keep yours and I will keep mine okie?
6. We can of course look into more frequent trips now that the brat is almost 5 and I have learnt (finally!) that driving is your passion
7. But whatever it is, let just continue to do what we are doing..and perhaps..just perhaps spend some more time talking to each other even if it via emails and sms okie?
Wishing you a happy 7th ! hope you had as much fun in this journey as I had.
and oh oh! thanks for reminding me
1. That the anniversary is on the 10th and not on the 9th (I wonder why I keep getting confused with the date)
2. Thanks for telling me in the car about NOT keeping any other engagements on the 10th (I was planning to meet up ST 🙂 ) I had so completely forgotten 🙂
3. Thank you NOT for spilling that entire glass of beer on me on Friday night at the restaurant and not only that encouraging me to stay on in beer smelling jeans and T shirt saying I smell wonderful and I will double enjoy the Triple Schewan gah!
And now, could you please go ahead and keep those patrams right back on the shelf..the spoons go into the top shelf 🙂