With the first ever blog Marathon in my blogging history here is the first post
– WISHING EVERYONE A STUNNING 2013!!!!!
– Featured for a post in Womensweb
– Read ‘Breathless in Bombay’ by Murzban Shroff ( http://www.amazon.com/Breathless-Bombay-Murzban-F-Shroff/dp/0312372701)
RD got the book for me last week when I was on bed rest in hope that I will occupy myself with something..unfortunately, each of the story was hard hitting and so realistic and so upsetting, that my mood wasnt really up..RD’s advice on seeing my face ‘Stop Reading the book will ya?’
– Weight loss is high on the mind…I weigh 71 kgs now (recent weight done at the gynac) ideal weight is about 60 kgs..or actually 55-58 kgs..can I do it? Well a question in mind always…
– I have decided to renew my subscription with the online library…thats the only postive thing I seem to be doing for myself
– With the blogging marathon in going live, I am a bit worried..what if I dont have anything to write about? Funny this comes from someone who blogged nearly non stop for about 2 years…but hey, I can suffer from blogger’s block..Darn! not now
-Had a new year party at the building yesterday evening and we had fun…more on the party and the menu and stuff in the next post…I need fodder to write eh?
-New Year Resolutions in the R family
RM: R I am taking new year resolutions
R: Woh kya hota hai
RM: Arey if you decide on something, today,you have to follow it through the year
R: Aap kya kar rahe ho
RM: 1. To lose weight
2. Not to shout at R
3. Not to fight with RD
And what are you taking?
R thinks for like 5 minutes…I have 18 revolutions
R: Arey aap revolutions liya toh main bhi revolutions legi
RM: Oh okie resolutions
R: 1. not to suck my thumb
2. not to bite my nails
3. not to wipe my nosey on your t shirt
4. not to open the fridge
5. not to cry
6. to eat kalkand only on sundays and tuesdays..
aur..aur…aur…aur kuch nahi..
RM: Thats great R
R beams, goes to her father and says ‘Appa, amma and I have taken resolutions..aap ka kya hai?
RD looks up from the love of his life (his laptop for those who thought otherwise!) and says ‘I will be a good boy through out the year!’
Whatever that means *Rolls eyes*
– R fell down last week and had a big bump on her head…Amma called it the appam on the head…RD and I went hyper, took her to the doctor who prescribed an antibiotic with the usual ‘ensure she doesnt vomit or feel nauseous for 24 hours’
Now for someone who is used to the sweet balls of homeopathy for 3.5 years of her 4.5 years on earth, drinking allopathic meds is a challenge..trust me…IT IS A CHALLENGE
One morning, I am pleading to her to drink the meds…I cant lift her or jerk too much because of medical reasons so no use holding her and shoving it down her throat
RM: Please da R, drink it na
R looks at me gravely with big eyes and says ‘Amma, I dont understand ke iss duniya mein log kyun kadva medicines pannara che’ translated loosely from about 5 languages as ‘Amma, I dont understand why people in this world make bitter medicines?’
Any answers anyone?