– I have been busy in the conference..honestly it was quite a boring one..and no I didnt end up getting any contacts for furthering our business…I should be really quitting the act of attending conferences 😦
and no Tharani, I didnt find one handsome guy in the conference..all of them were really old 😦
– R won the third prize in running..so that was the good part of the sports day..the bad parts are as follows
1. Wed night spent in severe cough cold,no sleep and super wheezing
2. The white shirt and white cap have forgottten what white actually means..now white in the R household means brown
3. She managed to finish one full dabba of chips and mixed it with some mud and had the 1.5 dabba by herself
4. The doctor says her entire chest is clogged and wonders if she ate the dust and sand instead of just playing in it
5. RD says he loved watching his baby dance and run, but he got bored…imagine I do this every year eh?
and for those interested, no the man didnt finish ANY of the work I had asked him to gah!
– The next week is going to be super busy with the boss around..so wont be able to blog for sure 🙂 I have about 100 unread posts on my reader..trying to sneak in time to read but definitely cant comment..so please forgive me for that
– RD and I have managed a skirmish over the weekend…just for those who were missing my updates on that one…we went hmpf! with each other and then came together again!
– RD managed to get ‘The Pleasant Rakshasa’ by Sowmya Rajendran and Niveditha Subramaniam for R..its an amazing book and R and I and even RD loved it…I will definitely review it on http://www.indianmomsconnect.com next week…
– R and RD and I went for a book reading in Kitab Khana on Saturday..we loved it 🙂
– I need to take a break from blogging for a week, so thats why I came online on a Sunday..
Hope all you guys have a great week ahead …
Still reading all the posts..sorry about not commenting 🙂