Disclaimer: Randomly weird post written
– R has her sports day tomorrow and she is doing something with a pom pom..and she has been selected for the finals of the running race…I dont expect anything from her honestly, and so last year since I had taken a half day, RD is taking the day off tomorrow..I am working because I have very less leaves left!
– That conference is happening on Thursday and yes, I am going..please pray for me and I am praying hard that I dont make a fool of myself..God please please!
– I am reading ‘State of Fear’ by Michael Crichton Gosh! he sure has views regarding global warming..would recommend everyone to read it..I havent finished it yet..but he sure has confused my already confused brain!
– The gaadis for the NS are here, but we dont have a camera! RD’s BB conked off (you can partly blame it on the witchy thoughts which the BB owner’s spouse had on it!) and so no more pictures 😦
– I want to take R to so many places, but just not being able to do it 😦 Its so bugging!
– I want to join a Yoga class but not getting anyone near my place!
– I got a cook finally..and she has been there for more than a month..I didnt put it up on the blog after my last fiasco! She comes in the evening..makes roti ,subji, dal, salad…we carry forward the next day…She is sweet, clean and is not superlative cook, but a decent one..RD is happy to see a full meal on his plate, I am happy because I dont have to cook and R is happy because she gets some extra time with me…I am glad I got her..and all that guilt of not cooking for my family hasnt surfaced yet..
But, I must admit, I do miss cooking weird things 🙂 Anyways she is off for a week this week..so we had chole rice yesterday and today I plan to cook paneer chily and fried rice 😉
– I can get up half an hour later in the morning since RD and I carry forward our roti and bhaji from the previous day 🙂 so now its only breakfast that I hae to cook…I get only at 4.45 AM to 5 AM every day..yipeeeeeeee!!!