The absolutely talented Amit, of whose writing I am a big fan, awarded me this one…Inspiring eh? well well…I am just bursting with happiness..so much that the sleeve of my new t shirt has a slight hole in it..darn!
and then earlier on Techie2Mom was kind enough to bestow two awards on me as well which I am yet to acknowledge
Well now the tear in the sleeve is bigger eh?
anyways, so as with all awards, these three also wants seven facts about me…
abhi how many times do I give seven facts about me..so I have decided to write about seven things around me I dont like..what I can be a bit negative in life na!
1. The blackberry..its like the worst invention ever…constantly making people connected with the virtual world and they hardly are aware of the real world…someone half hears you and repeats the last 2 words pretending to hear you..people are constantly moving their fingers on that damn device pretending to be a part of a conversation..let me just finish this article and then I will pay attention to you..yaa right!
I hate that thing totally hate that thing!
Things remain undone while people check their facebook accounts or check out the latest score or what not…I hate it..oh wait, I already said it..and if 2 years down the line you catch with a BB please come and spank me will ya?
2. The TV – Ah well..is there a more idiotic invention..I know not…of course you may accuse me of having one at home and occasionally viewing it..but I get worried about how some people are just ADDICTED to it.. ..like some people want the TV on ALL THE TIME and even if they are some where else..like in the kitchen cooking, they want to hear the noise..jeez!
3. The video games – no, dont give me the explanation of it being very important for development and quote articles which tell you how the kids become smarter, faster, better, intellectual(er?) blah blah blah! after being on these games for 20 hours a day… I dont care…I think its just a waste of time, energy, mental ability and deprives children of intellectual stimulation
4. The blaring horns in some two wheelers and cars and buses and trucks – God! the first time I heard, I got a heart attack I swear and the second time I think I fell down…Is it only a Bombay thing or does it happen anywhere else..those really loud horns which screech as if someone is dying in agony so loudly that you drop whats in your hand and clutch your heart so that it doesnt leap out of your mouth?
5. The traffic in Bombay – well, lesser said better…
6. Trying hard to fit into a crowd – I must admit I am guilty of this one….trying to change myself to fit into a crowd..why was that needed…I dont know…I mean, I am who I am..why would I need to change myself to get approval and ‘fit in’ I was an idiot back then…
7. Interference in personal matters – I hate it..its MY matter I dont need you to give me advice unless I ask for it..and dont interfere okie? so no, I am not having a second child, no my big stomach doesnt mean I am pregnant, no I wont ‘not scold’ my child, yes I want to discipline her MY way, yes my child eats a lot and no I am not going to hide that fact, no dont expect me to treat my husband as my lord, yes he is my friend, and yes he does kitchen work as well…now go away will you?
There, 7 stuff that I dislike
Now to pass on the awards…this one is a toughie…and as usual I would just pass it on to anyone who wants to pick it up because I feel writing blogs in itself is an awesome thing and people who manage that are inspiring anyways 🙂