– Totally pissed off by an email which initiated with something else, snowballed into something and now is blaming our entire team…Waiting to take revenge Gah!
– Liked R’s new teachers..finally I know their names Phew!…they seem strict but at the same time loving..
– Overwhelmed with the set of instructions I got from her open house..have been writing them down and sticking it on the soft board 🙂
– Relaxed that she will get a food timetable today..at least I dont have to bite my nails in the tension wondering what to give her for tiffin..plus…RD would have happy..no bhindi roti for him every alternate day 🙂
– Happy about a hair cut..though the reactions ranged from
R: Amma, aap ekdum pretty lag rahe ho
MIL : You cut it very short na
RD: Errr..you cut your hair…errr..where?
This guy needs a crash course in wooing women Gah again!
– Upset that I couldnt dress up my own child
Seriously, I should be taking a course in make up..The brat had her dance school’s program yesterday and in the afternoon I struggled to put her make up
R: Amma, aapke paas yeh one colour ka lipstick hi hai kya..
RM: !!! (In the mind, be happy ek toh hai!)
Anyways, finally I conceded defeat and rang the bell of the next door neighbour who managed to transform the brat into a girl
Neighbour aunty: aab thodi ladki jaise lag rahi hai
– Not so happy with the choice of songs in the dance show…but RD told me that I should stop being so picky ..he asked me whats the difference between you and the other people you write about in your blog about being narrow minded….you should learn to grow with times…
Lesson learnt : He is right…I shouldnt judge people that ways..so kids like chamak challo (the brat danced on that!), chintata whatever…fine..let them enjoy..
– Sick with a thudding headache thanks to the loud music in the hall
– Disappointed with the parents and the organizers…they asked us to get the kids at 2.30 in the afternoon…no one was there to tell us where to go, where was the program, or anything…plus parents were bringing in their kids as late as 3.15 😦 and the program was supposed to start at 3 😦
It finally started at 3.42 ! Yes yes, I noted the time!
When, God, when will people learn to respect other people’s time 😦
– Enthused about the two rattles we bought for Rahul from the exhibition…they are wooden and make loud noise 🙂
– Elated about the new bean bag at home (yes Sangi, I got it!) Now the three of us are fighting to occupy it hehehehe 🙂
– Dreaming about a day off with no one around, a romantic book in hand, and a bag of chips next to me as I relax on the bean bag and read away with no tensions 🙂
ah well, Mondays can start off with nice dreams eh?