Few realisations over the weekend
1. Rains in Bombay are something I am never going to like ever..how much ever I try 😦 and this is the last time I am ever complaining about it on the blog…so dont run away!
Realisation – I crib too much
2. The gift post is still pending, but R, just for the records, when you grow really old and get into a bad mood remember that on your fourth birthday you got gifts from
– Seema Masi
– RS Masi (otherwise known as LTT)
– SnS Masi
– Scribby Masi
– Bikram Uncle
– TGND Didi??? (She calls you didi for some reason *Rolls eyes*)
– Tan Masi
– Pepper Masi (Remember that body lotion you gave me, she uses it religiously EVERY morning before going to school on her palms, because they smell so nice!)
– Ratzz Akka
Thats a lot considering that you are ONLY FOUR Gah!
Realisation – Love pours in so many ways that sometimes it get so much overwhelming!
– Have you ever heard of Palliative Care. I must admit, I never had, until yesterday..my Ahm mama works post retirement for such a centre, and we had gone to a centre right opposite Mount Mary Church for Mama to learn how the day to day operations are carried out so that he can help replicate something similar in Ahmedabad…its basically used for cancer patients..and I was so impressed by the place! Spic and span, lovely people, caring staff..and their garden is TO DIE FOR!!
Realisation – there are loads of people doing so much work silently…sometimes, even a small act of love can go a long way..and I got reminded of Swaram 🙂
– Went to Mount Mary Church I dont know if its a very popular tourist destination but its awesome…its so so pretty, and its serene..one of my friends who married a Christian had mentioned to me that people usually take wax candles of the shape of the thing you desire and lay it there, and then the wish comes true…When we went there, there were candles in the shape of cars, babies, boys, girls, limbs, houses, books, etc etc..for example if you want a baby girl, take a candle of that shape, light it and you will get a baby girl..its just a belief okie? I dont know whether it works out or not, but it did for my friend…she got a baby girl :):)
Anyways, so when we went there, R insisted on a candle…Do we really want one, I was wondering when RD said ‘Whats the point of going to God to ask something, lets just go in and pray and come out na)
R still insisted on a candle and we all looked at the various shapes..finally we just got a normal candle shaped as a candle…seriously!
Realisation – Between the three of us, we have everything it seems..or we are satisfied with whatever we have :):)
Thats such a super thing to know 🙂
– There is this place called Dhanajay or something in Bandra where we had lunch…mama, mami, RD, R and I
– Two plates of cheese toast
– Triple schewan
– Peshawari subji
– Romali roti
– Pudina kulcha
– Veg raita
It was yummmmmmm
and topped it off with a paan 🙂
Realisation – Food tastes so much yummier when you have great company
On a completely different note…..
Yesterday when we were dropping mama mami to our relatives place, RMB called up..
RMB – Oye, kya kar rahi hai
RM – Uff bhai, terese phone pe baat kar rahi hoon
and then he spoke of this and that
RM: Why are you calling
RMB: Now that you didnt tell me saamne se, wish me happy Father’s Day will ya?
RM: Why? *I can be so dumb*
RMB : WHAT!!!
RM: Oh sorry sorry, you became a father, I toh completely forgot (Talk about forgetting things 🙂 )
So wishing all the dads, uncles, etc etc etc very happy belated Father’s day..and for the records, no RD, we didnt get you ANYTHING! you married a kanjoos okie?