– Never ever interfere between a fight/argument/talk between a husband and a wife..no matter how close you are to them..its really NONE of your business
– Never ever think of your children as your ‘budhape ka sahara’ you give birth to them because you WANT them, you shouldnt be putting a burden on them by expecting…
– Always save money for the future, no matter what they say about love conquering everything, you need money for basic necessities in life…
– Try and create an asset in life and cling on to it as if your life depends on it..because there may be chances that your life may INDEED depend on it
– Giving away all that you ever had to your children before you die, may not be a sign of being the best parents, sometimes, it may lead to consequences you may not want to face later on!
– Dont try and settle an argument unless you have heard both sides…infact, dont try and settle an argument you are not a part of
– Sometimes in life, its better to live apart and be civil to each other than live together and be nasty to each other
– Its better to die than to live a life which you are cursing all the time and think its becoming a burden on others
– Learn to let go, otherwise you will become over bearing
– Learn to ignore things that may irritate you (unless you are PMSing) otherwise, it will be difficult to live in a society..
– Never pretend to be someone you are not, in the long run, you forget what you pretended to be and get confused on what you really are
– Try and be polite..but then learn to be firm where you have to be
– Sometimes keeping quiet is the best thing
– What is right to you, may be wrong to another
– Remember to appreciate the other person’s qualities, never dwell on how that person has been bad to you (That would make you a saint, but trying is never bad eh?)
– Never do something which you wouldnt want your child to do…they ALWAYS learn more when you set the right example and not by mere preaching…dont want your child to bite her nails, dont bite yours, dont want your child to use the word tum, dont use yourself, dont want your child to shout at you, dont shout at anyone yourself…
– Children remember. However, young they are, some things always freeze in their minds. Remember to remember this because there is no one else to blame afterwards, except you!
– Joys come in small packages, never live life in such hurry that you cease to notice them – Thats an RMD classic 🙂