– MIL and her mom arrived on Saturday morning..we went to the airport to pick them up…saw so many people at the airport, I think I should do a separate post on that :)..and oh! life is cool for RM for the next 3 months…MIL around and super pampering happening for sure…when FIL comes in next week, life is completely relaxed..no tension of deciding what veggies to buy or if the curd has been set or milk has be stocked or if I have enough akha dhaniya at home..or that we have to chop veggies for the week or anything…between the two of them, they ensure our life is the easiest ever..and oh, there will be super fights for the remote though..with RD fighting to watch football and MIL/FIL wanting to watch Asianet..and RM? Well RM will be in zen mode reading a book of her choice.. 🙂
– The brat is happy to see her Calcuttu thathi…she gave me a rest on Sunday going and pakaoing her thathi while I slept in peace for an hour..yayay! to that
– R and her Appa went at 9 in the morning on Sunday and came back at 1..and no, he didnt not take her to the playzone of the mall..both of them actually spent some time together without spending a bomb of money 🙂 they had gone to do packing for their Sabarimalai trip to a friend’s house…did I mention that R is planning to tag along with RD and MIL this time for their Sabarimalai trip mid May…I hope things work out 🙂
– For an absolute change, RD cooked fantastic daliya khicidi for all of us on Saturday night…I must admit I was surprised that MIL ‘let’ him do it..otherwise, when she is here, the guy doesnt even clean the table after dinner gah! oh I am sure my praising his daliya khicidi sky-high did have an effect and he decided to show off his cooking skills to his Amma 🙂
– For another absolute change, it was RD and I who made the Sunday dinner as well..go on blog, gasp away! because RD help me cut the bhindi and then we made dal and then made bhindi subji and then he even cut the kundru for the next day while MIL took R downstairs for a cycle ride…Did I mention I think , I love this guy 🙂
– And to ensure that the mushiness continued, both of us decided to go for a run..
RD: come on RM you are my inspiration ..lets go for a run na
These filmy dialogues dont work for me..but then…I thought, whats bad about going for a run…it will help me loose weight at least
and so we told R that she could be downstairs with MIL while we go and come..I ran for like 100 metres and got tired and gasping while the guy continued as if he is a professional marathoner..Gah! anyways, so he said lets just go till that junction and come back..and so I walked and he just jogged away..when I reached the junction and looked around…have you see a movie where the heroine is searching for her hero to come and surprise her…well may be I resemble an elephant, so just imagine an elephant searching for her mate…the guy was just not to be seen…I called up..he didnt pick…I waited for 5 minutes and just gave up…and I walked back..
Walked and walked and walked and wondering..Gah! so much for being an inspiration, I should not have swayed by his romantic words Gah!
and as I approached my building, I hear a voice ‘RM, RM’
I looke behind to see the guy, running with a bunch of kela and waterbottle in his hand..
and for those romantic souls who are now thinking that RM would have looked at RD and smiled coyly and asked ‘kahan the tum’
Well be disappointed..because all I asked him was ‘Where the hell did you disappear?’
We will not dwell on the fact that RD gave me an explanation that he was standing there ‘only’ looking for me..Gah!
– Last but not the least, boss, we have holiday for May day tomorrow and for the the poor souls who dont have chutti ..well what do I say? *sticks tongue out*
Have a good week 🙂