This 11 question tag has been going around in the blogworld for a while now…
So here are the answers to the 22 questions..
Before that the rules
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
1. I have done that
2 (a) Am doing that further down
2. (b) Please I cant ask questions to save my life
3.Whoever wants to do it please take up any of the 22 questions and go ahead and do it…this whole idea of coming up with questions is too tough for me…I have a harrowing time answering My inhouse Miss.Why-What-When all the time!
4. Refer (3) I am not tagging anyone 🙂
Starting the Hitchy’s questions now
1. ) If you could have any superpower, what would it be ? Imagine ! – hahahhaha! I am already a super human, what more do you expect from me eh?
2.) What was your favorite childhood television program? – Errr…errr…Errr…The world this week on Friday nights by Prannoy Roy..I know that sounds so geekish…
I also liked that program which used to come on Sunday evenings with Dr. Padma Subramanium which used to talk about different dance forms…
Gah! whom am I kidding…I loved Chitrahaar and Mowgli 🙂
3.) Have / had any celebrity crushes ?
yes…Sushmita Sen *rolls eyes* when she won the miss universe..so much so that my friend and I actually had a scrap book with her pictures…we used to go to barber shops to flick the magazines with her pics in it…Gosh! how idiotic is that *Shakes her head in disbelief*
4.) If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Everywhere boss, everywhere…I have no preference in life..as long as I dont have to get up early and cook I am ready to go anywhere…give me clean bathrooms though
5.) Name 1 thing you miss about being a child. –
nothing…who says I grew up 🙂
6.) Name the one comic/book character that you loved the most and why ? –
Calvin…I think I can relate a lot to him 🙂
Wait there is one more – Garfield – I eat like him
and one more – Obelix – he is super cute 🙂
7.) What is the one thing that you are dying to try but haven’t had a chance to do so yet ? –
Nothing..aiyo what does that make me ? sad character 😦
8.) Do you have a role model – someone you want to emulate? Whom do you admire the most? –
Oye Hitchy this sounds like some MBA ka entrant ka question..please..there are loads of people I admire
My parents for what they are
RD for what he is and who is expected to survive me for the life time we need to spend together
My brother who survived me for 25 years
Women in Mumbai who slog their ass off and yet find time to smile, chat and dress up etc etc etc
9.) What do others make of you ? –
CRAZY! Sentimental! Weirdo well among lovely adjectives which I can think of but wont write about 🙂
10.) Have you ever gotten into a fight or punched someone ?
Yes. In my class 4 with a guy who said something wrong about my parents..I jumped three benches and slapped him so hard that he had blood out of his nose…I think my bro was called to talk to me after that 😉
11.) For Girls – If you woke up tomorrow to find out you are Brad Pitt, what would be the first thing you’d say upon looking in the mirror ! –
Get rid AJ and go back to JA 🙂
Well then we come to Chattywren’s questions
1. Which is your favourite song and what do u like about it? –
hahahah! currently its angrezi mein kahete hai ke I love you because R can sing it all along..did you know the lyrics go
‘hum tum pe itna dying, jitna sea mein pani lying, aakash mein panchi flying, bhavara baigyan mein gaaing’
yes this song is made for R 🙂 and she sings the whole thing..
Gah! whom am I kidding..this is the ONLY song I hear now a days…I HAVE to like it eh?
2. How many languages do you speak? In which language do you think?
I think in..khicidi language
3. What images does the word ‘popcorn’ bring up for you?
4. How would those close to you describe you?
-Crazy, sentimental weirdo
5. Which book have you read more than once and why?
– HP series..boss you really want to know why?
6. Do you prefer train or plane for journeys?
– train train and more train
7. Who is your idol now and why?
– Gosh now you sound like an MBA entrant ka interview Q as well!!!
8. Do you have any regrets about your life or choices you made?
– Nope..well may be yes, I didnt do a PG in journalism..something that remains a dream 🙂
9. Are you an optimist, pessimist or realist?
– Super pessimist..Mumbai is going to have a volanco which is going to hit my house and take away my precious chocolate cookies and then I will land up in a desert without books and I will die..its true.. I have such thoughts!!!
10. What is that one-dish you are really good at making?
hahahahahhahah! too difficult to answer..I can make maggi well? is that a dish?
11. What’s your favourite quote?
– Go to sleep if in trouble – by RM 🙂
Phew Finished these tags 🙂