RD We managed to bake a chocolate cake to take to Ahmedabad
– We managed to travel without RD for the first time to Ahmedabad 🙂
– My Amma managed to surprise me for the FIRST time in my life
RMB picks up R and me from the station and we reach his building..as he is parking his car, I think I hear Amma’s voice
RM to her self: Babes, you sure are getting old and senile at 30…you can hear your Amma every where eh?
As we go up, the door to his house is open
RM to RMB: Oye idiot, you left the door open..how could you..you came half asleep in the morning or what…dont you know doors should be locked..and something in those lines..
RMB being the usual elder brother gives his smile..
As we enter, Amma comes out from behind the door..and I scream so loudly that my Appa claims he heard it in Goa..Gah to him!
– We managed to meet cousin K and her adorable sweetie..who doesnt look like either of his parents..I wonder whose kid they got…;)
– loved loved loved the bonding between the kids…R, Cousin K’s son, and N & N
Amma says she got reminded of the time we cousins used to freak out in Calcutta during every summer vacation..
– The fun with meeting cousins is a different thing in itself..while we pretended to miss RD, in reality it isnt true..we had fun and from what I heard of RD, he had fun as well *rolls eyes*
– I didnt shop in Ahmedabad…Acutally I dont think we left the house at all 🙂 it was fun total fun 🙂
– R definitely needs some discipling…her manners were far from expected 😦
– I am the evil aunt..the one who shouts at everyone to shut up
– R managed to sleep without me, with her perima and perima and cousin N despite of me being around..the girl is growing up *pretends to sob but actually loved to spend a night with any kicks*
– The journey back was okie too…no probs expect for the fact that I have realised that ‘I CANT SLEEP WITH R IN THE SAME BERTH’ or should I say ‘all that football matches which RD made me watch during the pregnancy is showing its effects on R NOW!!’
gosh man! this girl can sure kick ass in the literal sense!
– Amma’s sweets are the bestest in the world, you cant argue on that
– Sunday was spent with RD’s colleague from Australia…we had fun eating out and shopping with her..and she came back with a goodie bag…yummy chocolates, super duper chocolate cookies and a lovely cloth hand bag 🙂
– I think I should take pride in the kind of training I have given RD..the guy managed to clean the house, keep the kitchen clean, buy veggies AND cut them, and iron R’s clothes before I came back on Sunday *Pats self on the back*
Well we are back to hopefully regular programming..
Hope all you guys had a great weekend too 🙂