1) Dear Parents/ Grandparents/Guardians – Please please please..when you walk on the road, dont walk with your child towards the outer side..children are supposed to be walked towards the inside, the side where the cars are NOT moving…I mean, I can understand if you have two kids and you are the only elder, you keep one on each side…even then, keep the older one towards the outer side…..she/he will have more sense to avoid the traffic …please okie – A very scared parent and driver and rider of bike
2) Dear lady of my building who has the figure of a model and is the mother of a boy who is a day older to R – for the final time, I DONT HAVE ANY GOOD NEWS TO GIVE YOU…WHEN I GET PREGNANT, I PROMISE TO TELL YOU
you dont have to ask me that EVERY DAMN time we meet up if I have any good news looking pointedly to my tummy in front of all the watchman and helpers and building aunties..
honestly, its irritating..just because your husband is a seaman and meets you once in six months and I have a husband who is with me all the year doesnt mean we go around making babies all the time..okie!
and oh! I am FAT! you dont have to keep rubbing that you have the model figure while I am a bloody fatso with a big tummy and large bum..okie?
3) Dear lady in the bus – I walk fast…because I want to..I hate to walk slowly from the bus to office because I dont want to gossip..you dont have to make fun of me because of that loudly in front of the whole bus saying ‘isko pata nahi kya jaldi hai’ Bas hai..I want to get to work as fast as possible..and I really dont know why that bothers you EVERYDAY that you make fun of me 😦
4) Dear college girl in that killer jeans and tight t shirt – I know you are beautiful and I admire you..but dont look up and down at me when I am sitting with a baby, two bags, one water bag and one plastic bag…when you become a mother you will understand what the fuss is all about
5) Dear Conductor of the BEST bus I take every morning – Thank you very much for being so nice to R..because of you, she has learnt to share her soup sticks in the mornings with me since she tells me that she wants to take one for the conductor uncle who asks her for the soup sticks 🙂 and thank you for talking to her and making her look forward to your bus every day..she drinks her entire milk because conductor uncle will be waiting for her
6) Dear Driver of the BEST bus I take every morning – Thank you for waiting for me day before yesterday…you didnt need to…but you did and you acknowledged the ‘thank you’ with R gave you…that made our day!
7) Dear hair on my head – I know I will never see you like this ever again in my life unless I go to a parlour and set it..hence putting you up on this blog so that I can remember that at least once…just once…I thought you looked nice