– If the rain God waits till its time for RM to leave home for work in the morning with R in tow, and decide to shower his/her blessings just then..and then thinks arey chalo now that RM has reached office, lemme take a nice break and eat some hot pakoras 🙂
– If the rick guy who comes to our area just when I am leaving work, look at me struggling with a baby and two bags AND an umbrella think, I dont think they will fit into my rickshaw and just go away without waiting!
– If umbrellas are of any use in the Mumbai rains at all..I carry one and yet manage to wet myself completely since the water comes from all sides..as if I am midst a jet spray shower or something inside a bathroom
– If the admin in office was born in Tundra because despite the cold weather, the AC is kept at -16 C which means that I wear a sweater and then cover myself with a shawl and yet my damn fingers freeze…gloves anyone?
– If people who wear a raincoat AND carry an umbrella really have any additional help because the water seeps through that damn raincoat as well
– If the car guys get some kind of a strange pleasure in spraying dirty water from the road on poor people like us who are struggling to walk through the intense rain! Boss we go to office as well and just because you are in a car doesnt give you more rights on the road grrr!
– If the BEST bus drivers ever feel like just getting down leaving the bus as it is on the crowded roads of Andheri after waiting for 20 minutes at a signal surrounded by millions of other vehicles who are so much smaller to their bus
– If Anil Ambani will ever dare to take a walk on the Andheri Kurla road on a very very rainy morning, in knee deep water which may help him to decide to rush the metro work..infact he can even come in his car and get stranded for about 2 hours..it would be so much useful to his decision making abilities
– If you really need to see and meet a person to be friends..yesterday two bloggers mailed me and I havent met them and dont even know the full name of one of them..and yet both of them made me smile, made me feel warm and made me feel that all is right with the world..thank you both of you -you made me so positive this rainy morning 🙂