We are here…hard to believe that we are finally on vacation after a long long time :):)
Highlights till date
-RD, one more proof that R is our child – She can survive on chips and biscuits (Hey dont judge me okie…I went directly from work to the airport)
– For the first time in my air travel life (not that I have flown often) I hated the food on the aircraft which we paid bloody Rs 370 and bought. They had run out of sandwiches and we had some sad sa kulcha and paratha which was too sad even to be described! R refused to even smell it…
– With only one baggage belt working, and five flights around, the whole world was fighting for the trolleys and whose bag is where…and the line for pre paid cabs in the night at 11 was over 100 people in queue…total madness!
– A father was travelling alone with his 2.5-3 year old son and the son was screaming his head off…the father had about 2 huge suitcases and didnt know whether to hold the suitcase or the baby. Then he explained very patiently to his son that he couldnt really manage to carry the suitcase and him, and the child asked for chips…he gave that and the boy said in bengali to his dad that ‘baba, I will walk eating and you just follow me…totally adorable
– R went to her grandparents as if she was staying with them for ever…no starting problems 🙂
– Morning breakfast was kochudi (Its like filled puri), veggie chop and sandesh …slurrrpppp!
– Afternoon lunch was typical Tambram with kerala sambhar, beans curry, mango pickle and curd rice 😉
– Evening will be full of poochkas 🙂
– RD feels India should have two time zones looking at how early it starts to get dark in Calcutta..and for a change..I tend to agree 🙂
I am totally loving it 🙂
Some pics of R with her grandparents
R with her Calcutta Thathi seeing TV 😉
Calcutta Thatha and R playing with blocks 🙂