In the first place, why do you take her? You are an idiot na!
But idiocy runs in this R family so RD and RM decide (okie just make it RM, RD was not given a choice) to take R to meet up with an American couple (H and S) at the Grand Hyatt on a Thursday night
So What happens
– R has to SCREAM her head off saying ‘H Aunteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee’ when she meets the couple (only then you realise how silent these big hotels are)
– R decides she likes the flowers kept on the table of the lounge and wants to play with them while the waiter stares at you as if you are alien
– R wants to test her mother’s patience by wanting to go to su-su 10 times! Why? because she likes the toilet as it has about 10 mirrors in it where she claims ‘Amma, one nahi, 5 R hai yahan pe’ (Amma, there are not one, but 5 Rs in this place)
– R like to walk bare foot..I repeat and faint saying *Barefoot* in the wooden floor of the lounge and finds it fun while RM wishes she vanished somewhere!
– R wants to play with the glasses made up of glass and finds it extremely funny when her mom hyperventilates
– R decides its a wonderful time to recite ALL her nursery rhymes with action at the TOP of her voice while RM wonders why oh why did I have to bring her here
– R keeps harping mango juice mango juice mango juice A MILLION TIMES till the waiter gets bugged and just gets it as quickly as possible!
– R thinks the corridor is actually a racing track and runs so fast that she goes into the wrong direction and almost loses her way!
– R thinks the card to open the door is actually a chew on toy which need s to be disfigured in the best possible way
– R tries on the chappals of H and then says that the toilet in their room is hers and does potty to her heart’s content!
– R scolds her dad for using the toilet saying ‘yeh toh mera toilet hai..aap aapke toilet mein jao’ (This is my toilet go and use yours!)
and so people, seriously think a million times before you take your child to a five star hotel.
Thankfuly the couple H and S were extremely nice and knew how to entertain R…otherwise…well otherwise we would have been thrown out of the Hyatt for sure!