I need help in parenting
Here are my few questions
1) If I am scolding R and my MIL comes in and tells me not to scold her since she is too young (2.5 years) should I stop scolding or continue with my scolding
2) If I find another kid mis behaving with R (In a childish way of course, not intentional) I ignore it the first time, but the second or third time, should I tell that kid to behave?
3) Similarly, if I find a kid teaching R all the wrong stuff (like asking her to suck her thumb or kick some other kid) I should stop that kid from doing that right? but how, should I just tell that kid (how do I effectively send my message across) or shout or just take R away from there?
4) If I take R by public transport, and have forgotten to carry anything for her to eat and she sees another kid eating chips, should I just ignore her looks, distract her (how?) or just ask that kid to share one with R (eeps that would be cheap na!)
5) R has gotten into the habit of being really stubborn (2.5 years I guess) how do I stop her tantrums, scold her gently and tell her that she wont get that extra chocolate, or give it to her and then explain to her that she shouldnt eat those chocos, or just shout at her or just ignore her tantrum??